Dinesh BhatiaManaging Director
- Strategic planning
- key areas of the business
- Reviewing financing
- Resource optimisation
- Identify future risk
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Delhi – India) (B Com)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (CA)
- Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant -UK (FCCA)
Dinesh is a proactive & solutions driven professional working with small to medium sized businesses focusing on business improvement advice and support with practical, hands-on implementation with extensive experience in mining, oil & gas services and power generation industries in Australia (+13 years) and overseas (+10 years).
With his wealth of big business experience and entrepreneurial mind, he has the ability to work across sectors, identifying areas of potential opportunities, improve internal controls and sharing best practice to help businesses grow and achieve their goals.
Dinesh is a hands-on leader who believes that adaptability and empowering individuals to realise their potential have been critical to his success.
His specialties include:
- Strategic planning and input on all key areas of the business;
- Reviewing financing and funding requirements (debt/equity mix);
- Resource optimisation (assets and human capital) based on current and future activity levels;
- Development of robust detailed business plan/forecasts and monthly reporting package (performance management);
- Developing 3 way cash flow forecasts (working capital improvement);
- Identify future risk areas by developing “what if” scenarios;
- Focus on marketing and sales (revenue growth);
- Review of potential alternative markets (revenue diversification);
- Analysis of revenues, margins and associated expenses by service/product line to focus on profitable activities (ROI);
- Development of a robust exit plan (succession planning);
- Establishing business valuation based on financial review of the business identifying trends and reviewing profitability forecast for the future
- Due diligence for acquisition or divestment of businesses;
- Review of current and future outsourcing requirements;
- Implementation of ERP and development & improvement of business support.