Nirmala GadiSenior Bookkeeper
- Financial Reporting
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- Associate member of CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Com. Computers) from Osmania University, India
- Excellent knowledge of Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, XPA, Tax Manager, Zoho Books, Focus, Tally.
10+ years of experience in Financial analysis and Budgeting, forecasts, Corporate tax planning, operations, Working Capital Management, cost-control, relationship management with Financial Institutions.
Excellent leadership and decision making skills that help to accomplish organizational goals.
Nirmala has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Her expertise includes:
- Overseeing financial accounting & budgetary planning, forecasting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable management, cash flow analysis, and payroll processing.
- Preparing cash position report including forecasting daily/weekly/monthly cash receipts and disbursements
- Collecting financial data and generating financial reports for compliance with company & Tax laws.
- Preparing financial statements – Budgets, forecasts, monthly & annual Financial reports, and other management accounting related reports.