- Quickbooks (Reckon)
- Xero (Certified Advisor)
- Intuit (qb online, Certified Pro-Advisor)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping), Bookkeepers Institute of Australia, 2010
- Master of Science in Computer Sciences, The Academy of Mining and Metallurgy in Cracow, (Akademia Gorniczo-Hutnicza) (1991), Poland
Lidia has over 10 years of experience working as a bookkeeper with small businesses across different industries. She is very thorough and has an excellent eye for detail. Her attitude is very positive, she an excellent multitasker and she quickly adapts in a new working environment. Lidia is very reliable and becomes and her input into a business is valuable.
Lidia has over 10 years of experience working as a bookkeeper with small businesses across different industries.
Her specialities include:
- Wine Equalisation Tax;
- Perpetual stock;
- Fuel Tax Rebate;
- Fault-finding and fixing data discrepancies in bookkeeping;
- Bookkeeping & Year end reconciliations;
- Debt follow up on clients behalf;
- Payroll processing;
- Management reports to clients;